- End-user license agreement
- See the online documentation
- Contact PC SOFT
14 Application Server (upgrade)
| Required Version
|| September 29, 2009
This version contains several enhancements further to user feedback
version Ref. 30A140029v.
This version enables you to deploy sites developed with WEBDEV 14 Development
Ref. 30A140029v or later.
How do I install the upgrade?
1. Download the module below in a directory (select 'Save on disk').
2. Once the module has been downloaded, run the program found in the download
WEBDEV must not be used on your computer during setup.
3. Follow the instructions.
* Former distributions: RedHat 9.0, Mandrake 10.0, Debian Sarge
("Debian GNU/Linux 3.1"), SuSE 9.2, ...
** Recent distributions: Debian Etch (Debian 4.0),
OpenSuse 10.3., Fedora 8, Mandriva 2008, Ubuntu 7.10, ...
When the maximum number of simultaneous downloads has been reached, an error message
is displayed ("Unable to display page"), preventing you from downloading
a copy. Please retry later. If you still can't download a copy after a few attempts,
contact our Free Technical Support.