Welcome to the professional forum for PC SOFT products.
- WINDEV is an IDE (Integrated Development Environment) intended for developing professional applications for the Windows environment.
- WINDEV Mobile is an IDE (Integrated Development Environment) intended for developing professional mobile applications (Pocket PC, Smartphone, PocketPhone,…)
- WEBDEV is an IDE (Integrated Development Environment) intended for developing interactive sites for Intranet or Internet use.
This forum is technically oriented.
The purpose of this forum is for project managers and developers to share their experience with PC SOFT products.
In order to maintain the professional quality of this forum and to prevent any of the pitfalls of the public forums, this forum will be moderated.
Messages sent to the forum will be read by a PC SOFT employee within a 6 hour timeframe (except weekend and holidays).
Messages that are not in keeping with the forum purpose or that are rude, insulting or non-professional will not be posted.
This will allow for a better experience and a better volume of postings.
Before asking a question, by respect for the other participants and to keep the professional aspect of this forum, please check that the answer is not found obviously in the product’s online help, or that an example does not already address your request.
Every specified e-mail address must exist.
If you’re using a screen name, it should be “professional” sounding.
Messages that are crude, rude and flaming will not be posted.
The moderator reserves the right to block messages coming from users that are rude or crude on a regular basis.
PC SOFT may post on this forum to answer questions or provide additional information.
However messages posted on this forum should not be direct questions to PC SOFT. “ Online Ed ” is a PC SOFT employee who is not in the technical support group and who participates from time to time to help or provide directions.
If you want an answer from PC SOFT, you can contact the Free Technical Support or the Sales Department depending on the nature of your question.
Messages from PC SOFT Technical Support called “ Did you know ? ”
- these messages are posted for information purposes only
- no answer is provided for these messages
- the forum user can post a new message on the same subject if he or she wants to discuss this “Did you know” item further
- the “Did you know?” title is reserved for PC SOFT use
Unfortunately, forum are sometimes used by some site owners as a mean for advertising their site. Some even ask fake questions under different screen names in order to promote their site! This is why if you use a screen name, you should always keep the same one.
In order to prevent this illicit use of the forum for promotion and to keep the spirit of exchange among users of the forum, the moderator reserves the right to remove any suspicious link. Please accept our apologies in advance if a “genuine” link found in your answer is taken as a suspicious link.
User names or email addresses containing any PC SOFT commercial brands will be systematically refused (firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, etc.)
Internet addresses specified in an answer must be complete addresses that point directly to the specific page containing the answer.
If the link points to a site that is not clearly identifiable (no real identity available or address of the author not mentioned), this link may not be published.
Caution! By publishing a link you also take responsibility for the contents found at the specified address! (Article L. 121-7 of the penal Code and TGI Saint-Etienne, ch. corr., 6 dec. 1999).
The purpose of this forum is not to promote other sites, and this also prevents reader from having to spend time looking for the actual answer.
Additionally, in order to keep the professional mission of this forum, the moderator will refuse to publish any addresses in the following cases
- site publishing false information
- twisting a question in order to generate an answer that will promote a site
- site whose author or manager has been condemned for libel against PC SOFT
- illegal site
This forum should not be used to communicate with PC SOFT.
If you want to send a message to PC SOFT, use the following addresses:
- Sales department: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Free Technical Support: email@example.com
- Direct Assistance: firstname.lastname@example.org (available by subscription)
- PC SOFT site: email@example.com
We wish you productive exchanges on this forum.