April 19, 2006
You must own a registered version of WinDev 9 US or Benelux or International before
downloading the module proposed on this page.
This version enables you to create deployable applications.
This version contains various updates based on the feedback received on
This version also introduces some new features, such as:
- HyperFileSQL Client/Server: transaction management (this pas is in beta version).
Transaction management is available in beta version from this release.
- The new BuildAutomationVariant function builds an Automation Variant parameter.
This parameter can be used when calling a method of an automation object that
requires a specific Automation Variant.
- The NetMachineName function enables you to get the name of a computer from its
This version still contains some elements not fully translated in English, notably:
- Online help
Some elements are not yet available in English:
These modules will be available for download as soon as available in English.
How do I install this version?
1. Download the module below in a directory (select 'Save on disk').
2. Once the module has been downloaded, run the program found in the download
3. Follow the instructions.
You can also download the WinDev 9 Concepts or Tutorial manual:
- Right-click the link below and choose 'Save on disk'.
When the maximum number of simultaneous downloads has been reached, an error message
is displayed ("Unable to display page"), preventing you from downloading
a copy. Please retry later. If you still can't download a copy after a few attempts,
contact our Free Technical Support.