- End-user license agreement
- See the online documentation
- Contact PC SOFT
15 Application Server (upgrade)
| Required Version
|| October 13, 2010
This version contains several enhancements further to user feedback
version Ref. 30A150061r.
This version enables you to deploy sites developed with WEBDEV 15 Development
Ref. 30A150061r or later.
How do I install the upgrade?
1. Download the module below in a directory (select 'Save on disk').
2. Once the module has been downloaded, run the program found in the download
WEBDEV must not be used on your computer during setup.
3. Follow the instructions.
|| WEBDEV application server 15 (10 connections):
| WEBDEV application server
* Former distributions: RedHat 9.0, Mandrake 10.0, Debian Sarge
("Debian GNU/Linux 3.1"), SuSE 9.2, ...
** Recent distributions: Debian Etch (Debian 4.0),
OpenSuse 10.3., Fedora 8, Mandriva 2008, Ubuntu 7.10, ...
When the maximum number of simultaneous downloads has been reached, an error message
is displayed ("Unable to display page"), preventing you from downloading
a copy. Please retry later. If you still can't download a copy after a few attempts,
contact our Free Technical Support.