You can define the content of the training seminar, from 1 to 5 days.
Ask for an estimate
Content of the training session:
This training session for developers is intended for the new WINDEV users and it allows you to discover the WINDEV features.
First of all, we recommend that you follow the tutorial.
The "Advanced" training session complements this training session.
Benefit from exceptional prices by following the "Beginner" + "Proficiency" training sessions.
Once you followed these 2 training sessions, you will master the main concepts for developing applications with WINDEV.
You will learn to:
- Familiarize yourself with the development environment
- Master the basic concepts and the main editors
- Design and test your application
- Define your database
- Use the standard WLanguage functions
- Create windows to the Windows standard
- Create reports
Teaching and technical methods
Each participant is equipped with:
- a suitable computer
- a printed documentation
- a notebook
- a pen
The trainer who is directing the training session is a qualified PC SOFT employee.
Methods for monitoring the execution of the training session
A training certificate is given to each participant.
Program (details of this training session)
1. Overview of WINDEV
- Managing the life cycle of your development works
- Knowing the basic concepts and the main editors
- Using the 5GL
2. The database
- The data model editor
- The HFSQL database: describing the files and links (referential integrity)
- Using an external database
- Importing and converting an external database
- The single-file and multi-file queries
3. Graphical User Interface
- The window editor
- The style book
- The RAD (automatic construction of the application)
- The project, the windows: ergonomcs, system menu, title bar, styles
- The drop-down menus
- The window templates
- The browsing table and looper controls
4. The programming
- The source code editor
- WLanguage: the operators and the main functions
- The auto-filled combo boxes
- The main concepts of the debugger
- The procedures and functions (while passing or not parameters)
- The tools: WDMAP, WDOptimizer...
5. The reports
- The report editor
- The different creation modes: labels, form, table...
- The different types of report blocks
- The print parameters (PDF, HTML, paper format, margins,
printer drivers, ...)
- Calling a report from the GUI
6. The setup
- Implementing the user groupware
- Creating the executable
- Creating the setup procedure
- The deployment on the client computer
7. The folder generator
- The data files and their structure
- The drawing of the window, the details of objects, the sources associated with the
Ask for an estimate